Friday, October 21, 2011

My rating of myself on a scale of 1-6.
Investigation-paragraph
I would give my self a 4-5,  because identify the problem and i used my time wisely.

Design-paragraph
I would give my self a 3-4, because i was talk and doing my work and i wasn't finish.

Plan-paragraph
I would give my self a 3, because i didn't know how to put my data use time wisely 

Create-paragraph
I would give my self a 4, because i made a vides use demo and i put everything i needed.

Evaluate-paragraph
I would give my self a 4, because i use my design cycle and also the product or my solution.


Attitudes-paragraph
I would give my self a 4, because i start off badly but then i found out how to do my vides and i made my demo vides and i worked on it use my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment